Monday 14 January 2013

Hybrid Vehicle & EMF Part 4: Final Verdict

After Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 information, here is my personal final verdict:

  1. I do believe EMF in hybrid car is safe for now. BUT, there are many unknown the scientist has yet to discover, I will be cautious on it and may purchase some protective gadget.
  2. When selecting a hybrid car take note on the AC/DC (DC is better), voltage (lower is better), electricity current (lower is better) and most important the distance of the battery pack from the passenger (further is better), to minimize the potential risk.
  3. Try not to use hybrid car for long duration (hours) frequently.

I did a few days of survey on the EMF protective gadget:
  1. http://www.lessemf.com/magnetic_shielding.html, effectiveness should be good but with high price tag.
  2. There are few from Amazon, but I doubt their effectiveness as there is no sufficient scientific data as evidence (EMF meter can't detect a reduction in field strength reading), but with good testimonial from customers:
Most probably I can't try all the above, as convert to Malaysia currency and add up the international shipping cost, it is out of my budget.

I also discover an interesting product in Malaysia online shopping web site called I-Protech Energy Neutralizer EMF Radiation Reduction, it reduces the EMF meter EMF strength reading, which is unseen from any resonator. You may want to take a look on the video in the product selling page.

For now my target is to try out good quality charcoal (yes, CHARCOAL), from this blog, charcoal has the natural ability to dissipate Electromagnetic (EM) Fields. Definitely I will buy when I visit Singapore, product from Taketaro looks promising.

1 comment:

  1. Aiyo, why don't you buy a bycicle instead.

    ReplyDelete