Monday 31 March 2014

Honda Jazz Hybrid Broken Part History!

This post dedicate specifically to Honda "fragile" part (or maybe I'm the unlucky one). Those broken part so far won't classify my car as "lemon" yet!

XX-YY-2014: 
The USB port cover closing spring. Honda Seremban claimed it is my fault. But obviously I'm not a Superman with laser eyes or the handsome Korean alien, "Do Min Joon"; who can break the spring without breaking the USB casing!!! I don't have the replacement cost for this as they never get back to me on the pricing! Okay fine, I can live with it.

31-March-2014: 
I noticed this small glossy plastic was loosen when I'm drying up the car after wash. Personally I think it is a manufacturing defect as the clip broke "just like that".

The clip broke "evenly", but again...... Honda SC said it is not claimable.

For the second times I was assumed as a Superman or "Do Min Joon"; I use my super power to break the clip from inside, since there is no scratch mark or even a swirl mark on my car body!

This little piece of plastic cost RM100+ (USD33+).

2 comments:

  1. Just got aircond issue and right hand side mirror solved, after threaten tgem to bring the case to tribunal. My god, they never want to do claim, i will nevet buy Honda again, so sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. BANK $2,373 PER MONTH
    USING 100% FREE TRAFFIC
    https://makemoneyonline2018.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete